The following medical services are available at Livingstone Street Clinic:
- Family health care
- Women’s health, including cervical screening tests and Implanon insertion and removal
- Preventative health
- Wound care, including leg ulcer management
- Iron infusions (click here to download iron infusion form)
- Telehealth consults (telephone consults when appropriate)
- Nursing home visits to local facilities
- Home visits for those unable to attend the clinic
- Minor surgery: stitching cuts, removal of moles and sun spots
- Liquid nitrogen “freezing” therapy for sunspots and warts
- Vaccinations – children, travel, flu & pneumonia
- Travel advice
- Urology with Dr Peter Wong
- Family planning
- IUD insertions and removal
Allied Health services on-site include:
Other on-site services include:
- Plain X-rays through Livingstone Street Radiology
- Pathology through St Vincent’s Pathology
Immunisation and Vaccination
As part of Livingstone Street Clinic’s commitment to patient preventative care, we provide an immunisation service that includes childhood, travel, seasonal (flu) and employment vaccinations (hepatitis B, tetanus, etc). Our Clinic complies with Australian Standards, and is fully accredited for the storage of immunisations and vaccinations.
Our practice nurses are fully trained in childhood immunisations. Visits for childhood vaccinations on the government schedule are bulk-billed. We stock most vaccinations at the practice for your convenience.
We can help you with all your travel vaccinations and advice. You need to have these vaccinations a minimum of 2 weeks prior to travelling. We are a Yellow Fever accredited clinic (click here for Travel Medicine Form).
Please note that an additional cost may apply for vaccinations and immunisations.
If you would like to know more about the services at Livingstone Street Clinic, please contact us.